Guiding You To Easy Lean Implementation
Since your company is a unique entity, there is no one set way to start applying the ideas and concepts of Lean Manufacturing to your company. There are, however, a number of steps that successful Lean implementations follow:
- Nominate a Champion: someone who has the seniority and drive to help a project through any roadblocks
- Goals and Roadblocks: Be clear on your goals for implementing Lean and any potential roadblocks you may face
- Start Small: implementing a plant wide program is far more difficult than starting in one area and supporting a program so it can grow organically. This will also help identify any roadblocks prior to a companywide implementation
- Make it Visual: let everyone see what is happening. The best way for all employees to embrace the concept of Lean, is to be transparent in the what, why, and how of your Lean goals.
- Celebrate your Successes
- Learn from the Process: no implementation is perfect, they just improve.
These points, when combined with the 6 Lean Journey steps, will make implementing Lean Manufacturing within your organization a positive experience, turning wasted time, people and resources, into increased productivity and profitability!
To start applying your Lean Manufacturing, contact us at 403-470-1659, or email email@example.com.